- Balance sheet builds a representation
board of the company’s heritage (group of values used by the...
- Balanced Scorecard (briefly BSC) is a
measurement and evaluation methodology of the strategic alternatives...
- Chester I. Barnard was president of a big
north American telephones’ company, and author of the...
- BCG Mold (from Boston Consulting Group) is
another model, used mainly for the planning of businesses portfolios...
- The term benchmarking originates from the
English term benchmark, which refers to the level quotes used...
- Born in 1934 in Bombaim, in India,
professor Bhagwati is one of the most prestigious economists in the...
- Bibeault Model is a model developed by
Donald Bibeault and that seeks to help the managers identify the...
Bonoma Implementation Model
- Bonoma Implementation Model, developed by
Thomas Bonoma, professor at Harvard Business School...
- Brainstorming is a method of collective
generation of new ideas through the contribution and participation of...
- The term brand designates a name or a
symbol that intends to identify and clearly differentiate a product...
- The literal meaning of Branding is the
allocation of a brand to a product or service. However, the true...
- The Break-Even point represents the amount
of goods and services that a company has to sell so...
- The term Bureaucracy was used, for the
first time, by Max Weber to describe a culture and...
- Even though it’s not identical, business
ethics concept (or management ethics) emerges strictly related...
- The English expression Business
Intelligence refers to the process of collection, organization,
- Business vision
designates the intention of the organization or company, this is,
defines what this one pretends...
Buy In / Buy
- The expression Buy In / Buy Out designates
a type of management that was very popular in the decade...